If you have any questions, please e-mail the Toondah Harbour project team at and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Toondah Harbour will be a catalyst for new business and infrastructure investment, bolstering confidence in the Redlands Coast economic future and creating ongoing local employment opportunities for residents.
Boosting the Redlands’ Coast economy:
- $1.39 billion private capital investment by Walker Group Holdings
- $2.33 billion indirect benefits to the local economy
- Project to deliver an estimated $34.8 million annual contribution to gross regional product
- Construction employment: 1000 jobs each year
- Post construction employment: 500 jobs a year
- Additional 50,000 visitors to the Redlands Coast each year
- Additional visitor expenditure will support an extra 500 tourism jobs in the region annually
Traffic & Transport